Hi everyone! As the year comes to a close, we have one big release left to share with our customers in 2020, and we also want to give you a quick preview for what you can expect to see released in early 2021.
Let’s start with a preview of features we’re working on for January:
- Reactions: allow attendees to clap along to content in sessions and expos.
- Revamped Event Dashboard: new and improved dashboard to make setting up an event easier and more intuitive for organizers.
- Magic Links Email Verification: creating an extra safe-guard of validating an attendee’s identity before they can join an event.
- Twitter Integration: this integration will allow Organizers to display a Twitter feed in any side panel (event, stage, session, expo booth).
Here’s what’s new in the Hopin platform this week:
We are also excited to announce several new integrations now available on the Hopin platform. Available on our Advanced plans.
- Hubspot Integration: this is a workflow in the Hubspot integration that will allow organizers who register people in Hopin to automatically push those registrations to Hubspot. This will also allow organizers who register people outside of Hopin to automatically pull those registrations from Hubspot to Hopin, and to push magic links back into Hubspot. See full documentation here.
- Salesforce Integration: this is a workflow in the Salesforce integration that will allow organizers who register people outside of Hopin to automatically pull those registrations from Salesforce to Hopin, and to then push magic links back into Salesforce. It will also allow organizers who register people in Hopin to automatically push those registrations to Salesforce. See full documentation here.
- Slido Integration: Slido is now available in the sidepanel of every stage and session, allowing organizers to run Q&As, surveys and generate word clouds from attendee feedback. See full documentation here.
- Push Registrations to Mailchimp: this is a workflow in the Mailchimp integration that will allow organizers who register people in Hopin to automatically push those registrations from Hopin to a Mailchimp mailing list. See full documentation here.
Speaker Profile Creation
We are excited to now give organizers the ability to add speakers to their lineup and update their details without needing to first have the speaker register. With this new feature, organizers won't have to wait for speakers to register before sharing their event, making the speaker profile creation much easier. Available on our Advanced plans.
Side Panel Updates
We’ve made small changes to the side panel user-interface, to help reduce the number of top-level tabs and make room for new upcoming features. By moving tabs such as Polls and People inside of each area-specific tab, we declutter the top-level tab group and which will allow for better feature customization inside of each event area. Available on all plans.
Thanks for reading, and being on the Hopin journey with us in 2020. From all of us here at Hopin, we wish you a safe and healthy Holiday season, and look forward to creating more memorable events with you in 2021!