Happy Tuesday, Hopin community! We’ve got several exciting new features and functionality to share with you today, so let’s jump right in.
First, let’s start with a preview of features we’re working to release in the next couple weeks:
- Improved Activity Panel Settings: Ability to control where chats, Q&A, and polls appear in your event areas.
- Slido Integration Update: Slido will be updated to accommodate several new languages.
- StreamYard Studio: Use StreamYard’s powerful live video studio from your Hopin Backstage to broadcast smooth, branded, and professional streams to your event stages.
Essential Hopin Integrations
Join us tomorrow on Wednesday, May 26 for a deep dive into essential Hopin integrations. We’ll showcase some of our most useful integrations and will break down how easy it is to streamline your event workflows and increase attendee satisfaction with all your favorite apps and tools. Don't miss out! Register here.
New Integrations Pages
We’ve updated the look of our integrations tab to make it easier to find and install your favorite integrations right from your dashboard. You can easily view all of our available integrations and learn more about how they work. Available on all plans.
After your event has finished it’s always a struggle to sort and organize all of the recorded content from your event. To make that process easier we’ve built a new version of the session and stage summary to house all your event’s recordings in one place. It’s designed to make it simple for you to manage all of the recordings from your event. Available on all plans.
Some key features include include:
- Filter by date or category (stage or session)
- See the recordings’ start & end dates
- View as groups or tiles
- Rename or delete recordings
- View recommended recordings
- For users of our Salesforce integration you can now import a Salesforce object field to Hopin as the Headline field. This helps you make sure you’re able to import all of the most relevant registrant information to Hopin from Salesforce.
- You can now enlarge videos to full screen during sessions for a better viewing experience.
Thanks for reading and have a great week!