Happy Tuesday, Hopin community! We’ve got several exciting new features and functionality to share with you today, so let’s jump right in.
First, let’s start with a preview of features we’re working to release in the next couple weeks:
- StreamYard Studio: Use StreamYard’s powerful live video studio from your Hopin Backstage to broadcast smooth, branded, and professional streams to your event stages.
- RTMP: Broadcast to one or multiple sessions using a single RTMP source.
- Integrations Page Update: Improved page to easily find and install all of our integrations.
- Session Full-screen: Enlarge any video stream to cover the entire screen.
- Recording Library: A new version of the session and stage summary to house all your event’s recordings in one place.
🎥 High Quality Session Recordings
Making sure you have high-quality video content for sessions is important, especially if your organization reuses content for marketing campaigns after an event. We’re excited to announce a new opt-in feature which will boost the quality for session recordings. With this update we’ve bumped up the resolution to 1080p at 30fps from 720p. We’ve also increased the number of participants on screen to 9 and added attendee names on video streams. We’ll be making additional improvements to session recordings including increasing the max on screen participant count to 20. Available on all plans.
📈 Analytics Overview Page
Once an event has finished it’s crucial for event organizers to be able to easily measure the success of their event. With our redesigned page you will have important information about how your event performed at a glance. You’ll see some key metrics such as attendee score, turnout %, and attendance. We’ve also added some additional information including top areas by attendees, top areas by chat, top countries by registrations, and registrations by ticket type. Available on all plans.
✔️ Event Setup Checklist
In a lot of ways building a virtual event is similar to creating an in-person event but we know sometimes it’s hard to manage all of the elements. To keep you on track we’ve added a progress tracker on your overview page that will help guide you along the process of successfully creating and publishing an event. It’ll walk you through everything including basic event setup, venue creation, adding speakers, and publishing. Available on all plans.
Thanks for reading and have a great week!